Moved to WordPress

After a frustrating experience with The BlogEngine.NET and no desire whatsoever to troubleshoot the problem beyond a few simple tests, I’ve switched my blog to using WordPress. I generally liked BlogEngine, but for some unknown reason, my current feed reader (Google Reader), kept reporting that old blog posts had changed when in fact they really had not. I know it wasn’t just me either having this problem, so I hope that this annoying issue does not repeat itself with WordPress.

I’ve got a few easy ways to subscribe to the new feed:

technorati add aol netvibes myyahoo modern freedictionary ngsub

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Now that I believe this problem is fixed, I’m going to start posting again more frequently. I avoided posting knowing that my feed was having issues.